In 2014 we turned our backs on London and careers as creatives in advertising to make the move to Stow House in the Yorkshire Dales.
Built in 1876 for the Reverend Stow, the Rural Dean of Wensleydale, Stow House is a magnificent Victorian property with truly glorious views. Throughout 2014 we refurbished the house. A tad stressful, loads of fun and very rewarding.
Each of the seven rooms is named after a piece of art that hangs on the wall and has been carefully designed to be as comfortable as possible. The bathrooms are indulgent and the views just as glorious as ever.
In the years since the refurbishment, we haven't rested on our laurels. We've landscaped, planted fruit trees galore, reared pigs and, most importantly, perfected our cocktail making skills.